Monday 18 May 2015

Kabira Revisited...

All the money and no need to work...it's like a dream come true and my dream is to travel the uncharted, read all I can and write about it...poetry is what gives me pleasure when I am wandering in my thoughts and tumbling down the rabbit hole...Here is something to think about...#passion


काल करे सो काल ही कर, के आज भी तो कल का कल;


करते जाने की होड़ में, कहीं बीत ना जाए ये पल |


------------------x-------------------


आपहु मस्ती काटिए, हँसिए और हंसाए,


चिंता का ऐनक उतार फेंक, तो जाग सुंदर हो जाए ;


ऐसा जीवन हो लाजवाब, गर सच में कोई कर पाए,


सच्चा साथी है मूल मंत्र , जो सच्ची राह दिखाए  |


------------------x-------------------


गुरु गोविंद दौऊ खड़े , काके लागूँ पाए ;


आज कल के दौर में , they just say...'Hi' |


------------------x-------------------


I shall keep working as a doctor though but with all the money in my pocket I may take the liberty to practice for charity only and concentrate on enjoying my life and pursuing my dreams. #passion  is what keeps me going and I hope it takes me far enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment