Monday 14 September 2015

Be yourself, Be happy...





ख़्वाबों के बिखरे पन्नों में, ख़ुद को तलाश करता हूँ;
के हार मिले या जीत इस राह में, बस खुशियों की आस करता हूँ |

No matter how tempting it may seem, but fleeing from the present can never be a good choice. We should embrace the present and not run from it. It is all that is real; it is where we can shape our future. As far as I am concerned, all I want is to be is ‘me’ ; just a bit better of ‘me’.

I aspire to be a better son,
An ideal brother, at least a better one,

The best husband; a lover and a companion,
A little more romantic, a bit more fun,

A lot more learned, a bit more erudite,
Just keep going and win over the tide,

Want to be more me, & grow as a person,
Just a teeny bit is left, a weeny bit is done.


Written for Indispire Edition 82: Now or never.. Given a chance to elope from the present, what is your true calling that you really want to chase?? #MyDare

No comments:

Post a Comment